- Working on moving my website over to the github.io site.
- Setting up the domains.
- Dreamhost DNS setup
- This is painful because I’ve forgotten about all of this and I guess there’s so much random record stuff already up that I have to go through and clear everything to get it to a blank state.
- I’ll note that in order to revert
DNS OnlyI needed to go through and remove hosting + delete every subdomain. It wasn’t enough to just set the apex domain to the “DNS Only” setting.
- Dreamhost Forum Post
- Also had to follow the advice on this post to actually remove the “uneditable” A Name records.
- Sigh, and now just a waiting game…
- Other helpful random jekyll links (Not related to transferring the site, just useful stuff):