Ludum Dare #24 : Evolution -- Log
- Sending out Kickstarter backer discount codes for Splice.
- Post dev night clean up.
- Researching Unity networked multiplayer development for Auditorium Duet!
- Starting an experimental multiplayer game to learn unity networking.
- Committed some business card design files for BJ.
- Fixed up some of the Mac App Store build's settings in xcode (512x512 Icon, a couple of plist entries).
- Built out a developer shortcuts build of Splice for more screen shots.
- Rebuilt Mac App Store build again after icon changes.
- Kickstart message to backers written, gussied up, and push out to backers.
- Prep for dev night.
- Worked on Original Russian Shooter.
- Added powerup framework.
- Fixed animations.
- Abstracted bullet reaction stuff.
- Built out MacApp store build, still has that weird chugging issue on some computers, but I'll spend a little bit more time working on that. In the meantime it's more important to get the build out.
- Built out updated builds for the Freeplay Festival and FTP'ed them. And ugh, had to switch tracking tag stuff in code, because our automated system won't work if there are builds going to two different places on the same day.
- Updated blog with news.
- Business/team email.
- Support email.
- Started Splice games page FAQ.
- Drafting Kickstarter Update...will finish it tomorrow.
- Working on Mac App Store certs/provisioning/etc. for Splice...Finally built the fucking package. What a convoluted process.
- Taking screenshots for the Mac App Store profile.
- Ugh don't try and build a Mac Standalone to test with Mac App Store Validation. Leave that at home.
- Business/team emails.
- Freeplay Festival submission confirmed!
- Heatmap level end distortion jitter works fine on other Macs.
- Floater tooltip material issue fixed.
- More business/team email.
- Support email.
- Fixed editor button from showing up improperly.
- Fixed background music settings so the rewind functionality works properly.
- Built out QA builds for PC and Mac.
- Found bugs. Damn you bugs!
- DOF issue is a lost cause. Forging ahead regardless...
- Found another place where the Editor was getting turned on.
- Fixed up some of my old bad logic that prevented escaping out of the game.
- Fixed unwanted button collider issue during sequence complete transitions.
- Built out another QA build.
Unity Tutorial: How to Run Specific Code Only When Building Out a Project