- Working on the journal bit again, working on a straight up word processor visualization.
- Ugh, took me forever to figure out that my assemblies in the package were actually compiling fine, it was Rider falling apart. Re-added the Rider package.
- Also was getting weird behavior from the TextMeshPro essentials import, guess I need to make sure the folder doesn’t exist, because I think that’s all that it looks for.
- Fixed the Physics module reference in
- Learning a little bit more about how git and revisions are handled. See specifically the packages-lock.json stuff.
- Also, learned that I could just specify subfolders.
- Also, learning more about samples, which I’d like to integrate as a possible workflow type thing for this project (i.e. throw anything I’m working on but isn’t quite finished into the samples folder wholesale, so I can pick it up the next time around.)
- I should write a script to handle some of the standard packaging stuff, like adding the
Samplesand then incrementing the package version.